Since I was young I have loved the great outdoors. Nowadays I prefer to start every gardening assignment in your garden with a relaxed chat about the your preferred garden elements and the look and feel you want to achieve.
I have been designing gardens for over 20 years and believe that proper planning and design are key elements in the garden landscaping process. I am also very experienced in landscape architecture and structural garden works alongside the soft landscaping and planting.
Using my experience and creativity to translate the ambitions that you have for your garden into reality.
Following the initial garden design meeting a preliminary design for the garden is delivered and outlines basic design concepts, rough timescales and costs.
The following garden design services are included in every project:
- A garden survey; this will report on flora, soil conditions, plus other existing garden elements. The garden assessment is an essential part of garden designing process, allowing us to establish the current garden status and identify the features that need to be retained or removed.
- Consider garden styles and ideas; what do you want from your outside space?
- Garden design; a detailed garden plan will be drafted and will detail hard landscaping, soft landscaping and planting.
- Garden design presentation, including costings for each feature and element.
- Garden landscaping- building structure into your garden
- Garden maintenance & advice
Our garden design and build can be followed up with our professional gardening aftercare service. This garden maintenance service allows us to update the garden throughout the seasons. Pruning, cutting, application of fertilizers and herbicides, planting and weeding are examples of the type of gardening work that we would be happy to help with.